Download as PDF with scoring scheme
The CBSE Class 10 Paper Sample and Scoring Scheme for the 2022 Quarter 2 Exam can be downloaded in PDF here. Prepare effectively for the March-April exam with these important resources.
CBSE Class 10 Painting Term 2 Sample Paper 2022
CBSE Class 10 2022 Paint Paper Sample reveals the model of class 10 painting question paper for the upcoming CBSE Term 2 exam. You will know the number and type of questions that will be asked in the exam. Questionnaires for board exams are fully prepared according to the format followed in the last sample documents. Therefore, if you want to perform well in your CBSE Painting Class 10 Exam 2022, check the sample paper and the scoring scheme carefully. You can download the paper sample and CBSE Class 10 paint marking scheme in PDF from the links given at the end of this article.
Check Below CBSE Class 10 Paint (049) Paper sample Term 2 (2022):
Max. Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
Max. Rating: 15
General guidelines: 1) The questionnaire consists of 6 questions. 2) All questions are mandatory. 3) Questions 1, 2, 3 and 4 are worth 2 points each. 4) Question #5 is 3 points. 5) Question #6 is 4 points. 6) Questions n° 1, 3, 5 are internal choice.
Also check CBSE Class 10 Painting Term 2 Syllabus 2022
1. What is the meaning of ‘Padma’ in the Bodhisattva Padmapani painting?
What stone was used to carve the lion capital?
2. Mention at least six elements of nature commonly seen in Madhubani art.
3. Warli art is a traditional folk art form of which state in India? How were the colors and brushes made to make Warli art?
How is Warli art related to geometry?
4. Where is the capital of Leo located? What do the four lions symbolize?
5. Write a few lines about the architectural aspects of Kailashnath Temple.
Give a brief description of Bodhisattva Padmapani.
6. The Madhubani art form belongs to which state? Mention at least six characteristics of a Madhubani painting?
Download this sample paper and its grading scheme from the following links:
CBSE Class 10 Most Important Resources for Q2 Exam 2022